Come 2015, I will:
1. Become a vampire. Why not?
2. Go shopping at Target in my pajamas. I’ve never done this. I feel it is time.
3. Stop hoarding animals. (This is even more unrealistic than the vampire bit.)
4. Write more. Really, I need to do this.
5. Sell off that stash of vibrators from my failed attempt at being a sex toy distributor. (let me know if you want one.)
6. Eat better… and I don’t mean that sexually.
7. Exercise more…and I do mean that sexually.
8. Keep blogging. Because honestly, I’m writing this in November, so it’s not like this is a huge commitment on my part.
9. Get a new laptop. One with the letters still printed on the keys.
Okay, not the most exciting list of resolutions, but I think I can pull this one off. Except maybe one and three.